the Rift

Zombies

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
After the success with Serene, I can't help but want to congratulate myself with a nice drunken sleep next to the pool of water in the center of our homeland. But at the same time, some horrible, intrinsic motivation was telling me to get my lazy ass up and go back to the threshold and look for more lonely, homeless souls to take back with me. That, my friends, is why I am here, albeit bleary-eyed and a little tipsy. Damaris has come with me, more than a little annoyed that we are back in the threshold. That being said, I can tell that she enjoys my company and supports my efforts, so whatever reluctance she has she manages to stifle for my sake. If she lets me feel her reluctance, we both know that I would never get my ass off the ground.

To my great relief, it doesn't take long before I find that lonely, homeless soul. His dark head toward the ground, searching for sustenance beneath the top layer of forest floor. The great ebony stallion is all alone, and I know the time is ripe for me to make my appearance. But I'm in no hurry, so I amble my way toward him, calling out as I do so. Afternoon, Comrade! Once I'm several yards away, I stop, wanting to give the stranger some personal space. Damaris stops next to me and sits next to my front hooves, watching the Friesian with passing interest. He's a handsome fellow, and I think that the Hidden Falls could use someone sturdy like him. How can we help you today? "We". I'm not sure if bringing Damaris's presence to attention first thing is the wisest choice, but it is certainly the most accurate. She is part of me - we are bonded souls after all - and it would be unnatural and wrong to discount her.

Walk. Talk.
@[Vrazda]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-25-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 08-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 08-15-2014, 12:35 AM