the Rift

Zombies

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
she's got a pretty face,.
but no heart to match

Hot, burning, a roaring flame baring down upon her spine and the lightly coloured skin spread tightly beneath the honey coloured shades of hair that became her coat. The Dragon's Throat had a reason for it's name. That reason was one that the land loved to show off and make sure that all of the members would be used to it after some time, and knew that it wasn't about to change anytime soon.
Eager to escape, she headed north, the only direction that you were able to go, and sent herself for the trees. The Deep Forest gave her no gifts when she entered the Threshold lacking herbs, empty-handed and disappointed with her findings. A late Tallsun storm would be nice about this time when only fluffy, white clouds dotted hazy blue skies that we're desperate in the need of a washing.
Various calls cascade into her pricked ears, dancing about the top of her head in an alert fashion to any changing sounds of bird cries and calls. Occasionally, you could catch the sounds of others, the low tone of their voices, noisy marching as they tore through the undergrowth in search of the opening that would give them the gateway to the rest of Helovia. Having been birthed to the land, she felt no ties to this place. She'd never seen the outside, what went on there, all the things that would pay her no more mind than what she was given here.
Today, she'd finally gotten close to the edge, where the trees ended and the world opened up. The light was brighter in that direction, but when a cry got to her ears, as a prey creature, she turned and made her leave quickly. There would be no absence of herself now.
Paths had been dragged through the undergrowth, one's frequently traveled by those already homed in the land. Newcomers seemed to have a difficult time of finding them, unsure of where they led and most likely worried and careful of where they went when it came to a new place. Uneven growth, snapped branches and brambles clearly pulled from their before location could tell you when and where a newcomer had gone. For those with longer hair, ones with sharp eyes may find strands of hair attached to bushes.
Torn earth brought her attention towards it, curious when a voice rose out the direction the path had gone. Intent on ensuring a newcomer's entrance to the land is one gone well, her strides lengthened as much as she could make them, her long legs eating the ground with short moves.
The one who has already beat her there is familiar, sadly, she cannot remember the name that the male bares. He seems odd in what he does, but he is nothing of the fashion of a large male she had met here when she was younger.
Their guest is tall, dark, and makes her unsure of if he falls to the title of handsome. She watches with curious eyes, wandering of who he is and admiring his height over her.
"I would be Sikeax, a healer of the Dragon's Throat. Has your journey been well to you, and if not, may my companions and I be assistance to you?"
Her voice is low, her distance from them is more than the smaller stud, but not far enough that she cannot hear them, and that her voice would not be drowned out. Weary, slightly nervous, her tail flicks against her hind legs. Sunburns give a shout and complain as she changes the expression of her faintly illuminated facial features as to match her discomfort.

OOC: Well, I haven't really seen you much, Deady, so if you're new to Helovia, welcome! If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to ask me or any of our friendly admins.
darren criss. @ shine

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:13 AM