the Rift

Zombies

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Why? Honestly.. why? Why is it that whenever I go out searching for new recruits someone else ALWAYS appears? I can't tell if it is because newcomers are so easy to find, or I make just that much commotion tromping through the Threshold. I turn my crown to view the young lady that enters in. She's a pretty thing, and I smell desert on her. Dragon's Throat. I squint my eyes as my gaze travels over her. Do I know her? We may have crossed paths before, but I don't believe I've ever exchanged words with her. I snort and shake my head slightly before turning my attention back to the black stallion before me. He seems amiable enough, and he and this.. Sikeax do introductions. Seems I'm going to be the last one jumping on that wagon. I am Rostislav of the Hidden Falls, this is Damaris. I gesture down toward the pup, and she woofs at Vrazda happily, wagging her tail on the forest floor. You are in the Threshold of Helovia. I offer the best smile I can, but I'm weary and it shows. Not putting on a good show, are you? I look down, wondering if that was Damaris shooting that idea into my head. But no, that was all me. The two of us have not yet achieved the ability to communicate mentally. That will take several more months - when she is more full grown, and our bond has grown stronger. I glance back at Sikeax to see if she is about to throw any comments in. There's a moment of silence, long enough for me to take advantage of. I turn my crown back to Vrazda. If you are looking for a home, I can certainly offer one. Up front and down to business - I'm not really feeling the chit chat these days and I hope that neither are these two. Let's figure out what's going on here and get on with it, I'm sure we'll all be much happier for it. The variable here is whether these two will cooperate with my implicit plan.

Walk. Talk.
@[Sikeax]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-25-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 08-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 08-15-2014, 12:35 AM