the Rift

Zombies

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
she's got a pretty face,.
but no heart to match
Altogether, they seem to hold no ill with one another. She listens with close mind to each of their names, recalling them over in her head a few times while they speak associating the sounds with each body. Damaris is the most cheerful of them all, gaining a smile from Sikeax that spreads slow and small in size. She feels eyes on herself while her own are on the pup, enjoying the youthfulness of a child.
Instinctively, she flicks her ears towards Rostislav and steps closer. Taking her time and making sure as not to become too close to them, she comes in close enough to hear the smaller draft offer a home. Here, they know nothing of this male, and they are already offering homes when they have no idea of who he is other than his name. She can't find herself making the offer so quick, but it would be best not to seem that she is not interested in hospitality.
"I can offer you a home as well, but first, is there anything you'd like to know, whether it be about us, the land, anything you'd like to know? We'd very much like to know about you as well, if you'd like to say a bit."
This go around, her ears are put straight to him. She wants to know more, to see who Vrazda really was. Yes, he was a man who stood tall and seemed friendly. As far as her eyes were letting see, he was a good man, the kind worth taking home to the family to let become family, but not in the way you would think.
As of the moment, Vrazda was a newcomer who would need advice, assistance, all that could be added to a long, ever-growing list of things that would be needing.
A shimmer of a light strikes her left eye for short seconds, resulting in a quick jerk of her head backwards. It fires a beam to the ground, and she watches as the black stud follows it with his eyes. He's so locked to it that a low laugh escapes her.
The light is reflected from his ear apparently, catching her attention. It's nothing she's seen in the past, something new. "What's that? I mean," Rude is the word that comes to mind when she thinks of how she had just spoken to him. "what's that on your ear? Excuse me, if I sounded rude." This time, her skull is tucked into her neck, conversing between a mass of thoughts in her brain. A great many of things could of been said other than that, but loose hopes that her apology went far enough not to give a bad impression kept her lips sewed together.

@[Vrazda]
darren criss. @ shine

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM