the Rift

Zombies

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav
Contrary to my normal approach, it seems that this time we will be taking the long way around. Getting to know the stranger before taking them home. Now, is this probably the wisest, nicest thing to do? Yes. Am I lazy and I like the easy way out? Also yes. But, with the insistence of the stallion and the filly - and now Damaris who is thwapping her tail against my legs - I suppose I can jump on the bandwagon, too. Damaris takes the initiative and leaps forward, going over to sniff the stranger who has named himself Vrazda. He's polite and seems genuinely interested to meet us all. Damaris is interested to meet him, too, and I feel jealousy bubble inside me. She glances back at me with a sassy look in those green eyes - pupil-less just like mine. Clearly she has no time for my insecurities. I huff, but beat down the negative emotions that threaten me. He tells us about himself and answers Sikeax's question. Hmmm.. a soldier? Rusty or not, he's probably beaten my track record here in Helovia. This is the perfect segue into telling him about my own life and the Hidden Falls. I am a Legatus - a general - for the Hidden Falls. Perhaps you could be a soldier in our ranks. Rusty or not, you seem fit and able, and practice is needed by all of us, myself included. I admit the last bit of information with a grumble. I'm not a fan of admitting my shortcomings, but here it is seems honesty is the best policy. I try to stand up a little straighter, a little taller, but fail. My poor legs and round tummy can only do so much to better my stature. The Hidden Falls is a herd land located in a valley, surrounded by cliffs, with a large waterfall, and an oasis toward the center. It's very beautiful, and is just north of here. Lush, warm, sunny, and welcoming. What do you think - could I be the spokesperson for a vacation ad? Perhaps not. The scars on my face, my pale white eyes, and obviously drunken demeanor definitely don't put me at an advantage. But perhaps to the unique soul, I'm just what they're looking for. One can always hope, right?

Walk. Talk.

Tag: @[Sikeax]
Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-13-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-13-2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-14-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-14-2014, 11:24 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:13 AM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 07-21-2014, 09:02 AM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 07-21-2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Zombies - by Sikeax - 07-25-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Zombies - by Vrazda - 08-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Zombies - by Rostislav - 08-15-2014, 12:35 AM