Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

From the dawn of time, to the end of days
I will have to run, away
I want to feel the pain, and the bitter taste
Of the blood on my lips, again

Paladin the Valiant needed to leave the Foothills and clear his head. He had been growing restless and irritated with the way it was being run, and even though he had desired to simply enjoy his retirement from leadership, he was bored. The black dun stallion was a warrior and a fighter; he had led the Tides into an almost successful victory against the Sect when the Shades came and sent Isilme into a hellish oblivion.

Running laps to regain his strength and work out the scar tissue in his homeland was also growing boring, and he missed being able to clear his Tides of age old debris through the sand. Something had to give, and he had an idea that he was going to challenge the leads for the Foothills, but he would wait until he had a chance to consult Soleil on the matter.

The thought of his lovely mate brought a smile to his pale lips, and the stallion's crimson eyes closed as he imagined her silver form against the stunning backdrop of his mind. His heart was instantly lifted, and he moved through the meadow, thinking that he might run into his daughters or sons in this lovely, open place. Neither set of twins were there, and the fact that they had been absent from his and Soleil's side for so long was growing worrisome.

As he approached the cool river, Paladin gazed across the vast expanse of the continent, appreciating the beauty this place held. Even though it was no longer Isilme, it was home. Clouds had begun to gather over head, and the rumble of thunder could be heard in the distance. A rain storm was coming, and he eagerly awaited its arrival. The landscape desperately needed the moisture.

DO YOU FEEL MY PAIN NOW?

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-27-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-28-2012, 03:46 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-28-2012, 10:27 AM