the Rift

Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina]

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

Sure she heard their greetings, but all she came for was rest - not making friends. Neither did she want any enemies, but to hell with that.
She drank in peace, while the stallions seemed to greet each other with happy tones and names, but a sharp tone saying "Hello," made her look up at the black stallion.
Dell raised her head slowly, watching the stallion and observing him with the blue orbs.

"Hello, stranger," she said and smiled a bit. The tone in her voice was kind of a mix between cold and warm, and she only used that for strangers for now.
Her head turned to the grullo dun, in other words the equine. Lace. Delinne almost raised an eyebrow when he introduced a white little dragon as Fajira.
Dragon?
A spark of interest filled her eyes, and she looked closer at Fajira. The rest of the stallions words didn't interest her.

Something in her posture changed, and she became more welcoming. She followed the little dragon with her orbs, and snorted quietly when Fajira landed in front of her - and came closer. She lowered her head, and watched the little creature crawl closer to her.
A smile appeared on the mare's lips, and she whinnied short and quiet.
"Hello, little Fajira," the mare whispered with a warm tone to her voice. She had always loved small creatures - mythical or not.
She looked up at the grullo dun and the black stallion - and smiled.

"I'm sorry if I acted rude before," Dell started, and smiled. A reaction from the smile she gave the dragon, but it would probably make the stallions less tense.
"My name is Delinne, but you can call me Dell for short. I come from the Edge," The smile had stayed on her lips, and when she looked down on Fajira the smile became wider.
The black Friesian almost felt a motherly urge to protect the little creature, and she watched as the dragon moved closer to her front hooves.

Word count: 342

((OOC: A little better, and you've found her weakness xD))

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 02:03 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-26-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-26-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Delinne - 08-27-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Paladin - 08-27-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: Contemplating Treason [chan/Ina] - by Lace - 08-27-2012, 11:32 PM