the Rift

[OPEN] Versteckt Stürze

Dsiox Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
table

Dsiox
;

"Hidden Falls. All that you see is called the Hidden Falls. There are many that live and work here, though I doubt you will find many like me." She spoke softly though she looked like she was in a million places at once. She even appeared slightly bored with their interaction. The embers at her feet still blazed a small trail, though they had cooled slightly from their first meeting. The crackling was now familiar to the rose grey mare. The heat traveled through the air and heated Dsiox's right side. A few embers landed on her right front hoof and sizzled. She didn't flinch one bit. Ghost's wings were set low on her back and the crimson tips grazed the ground beside her, rustling the tall grass. The dappled mare and the obsidian mare were stark contrasts on the outskirts of what Dsiox would soon call her home. It was a new notion, and an exciting one, to have a home at all. All of her life Dsiox had been alone. There was no way she could even imagine what having friends and a family would be like. She could envision and live in her head forever but she couldn't make up a family for herself. It was just her and her tiny egg that circled her neck and nuzzled her as she walked. The sweet thing, whatever it was, loved her already.

She moseyed toward the small mare, eyes set on her. And then she spoke. "If you wish to remain, you must pick a profession. Do you have any skills?" Dsiox, who had finally turned her small face to face the stately mare, tilted her head. She was mulling over what she wanted to do. She had never been asked anything like this before. She? Do something? She had never contributed to anything. Ever. But maybe now she could start and feel useful? That is...if she was even capable of such a feeling. Whichever the case, it was a do or do not decision and she chose the former.

"I will be-Genetrix."

text text text  
"blah blah blah."
dsiox's hallucinations  

Messages In This Thread
Versteckt Stürze - by Ghost - 07-15-2014, 12:14 PM
RE: Versteckt Stürze - by Dsiox - 07-17-2014, 05:13 AM
RE: Versteckt Stürze - by Ghost - 07-19-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Versteckt Stürze - by Dsiox - 07-20-2014, 01:25 AM