the Rift

[OPEN] Come see (Herd)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Said island floating over yon ocean was beautiful, a perfect place for fellowship and the nurturing of friendships, both inside and outside our herd. I traveled home with Fina, after exploring the mythical territory in entirety. Our trip home was relatively dull, air up this high was thin and cool; yet another morning sun had risen before I dragged my weary carcass up and over the mountains. Fina had given in during the wee hours before dawn, she’d slipped from the sky and landed across my rear. Content in finding sleep before me; which was just as well, (this fire child was poor to linger around when sleep deprived.)

Despite the obvious fatigue from our journey, my heart was still skipping along with secret joy. The valley, its strange mountains, waterfalls and tents bore a presence that made me feel close to Earth and the other astral beings that resided in heaven. Even though my eyes couldn’t witness their glory, I’d felt a strong sense of security whist in that place; not unlike the protection we’d received from their alters as children.

Quietly and as easily as I could, this body landed upon the soil. Aching appendages shut with unusual slowness. I sighed deeply and twisted round to pull loose one stray feather that had gone array during travel, “I’m getting old.” The words were low and nearly soundless, more of like a muttering that only someone close to muzzle might hear.

Fina jerked, startling herself awake when I settled. She peered head above the crook in one flaming wing, squinting eyes against the faint morning light. One blink later and she’d returned to the world of dreams once more.

OOC: Midas will simply be sharing his knowledge of the new sky island. <3 You are not required to post to this.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM