the Rift

[OPEN] Come see (Herd)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

My praetor came forward with his companion in tow, a greeting upon his lips and eyes searching mine. I straightened into a less honorable position, almost cringing when ears heard a bone pop with an almost painful but satisfying crunch. Aye, gaining years was becoming less and less appealing. He regards me with a question sliding past all the nonsense of formality, I dip crown into a soldiers salute, sharply striking the gem below my breast. “Aye, I have something to report.”A few of my family are lingering in the morning thicket, I keep my voice low to not disturb them into wakefulness. “There is an island drifting among the clouds near the ocean, southeast of here and west of dragon’s throat.”

“Gather three of yon troops, I’d like to take a scouting expedition back to this place.”

With as little information as we had about the magical piece of land, I didn’t want to make any assumptions or take chances; in all appearance the island had come across as a peaceful and safe haven. But that didn’t mean it wouldn’t show a true form. We’d had luck these past few months within the safety of these walls—but the assurance was false in the sense that it would last for long.

Darkness was coming. The past plagues had only been the beginning; I felt it in my soul that something big was gnawing at its chains—and soon, the beast would be released. Hungry for battle and blood.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM