the Rift

[OPEN] Come see (Herd)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

We’d kept our voices low to prevent others from waking up and as my Praetor acknowledged words and trailed off to do as instructed. Another emerged forth, her pelt is painted in lively colors that only halfway suited our tropical environment. I turn toward this girl, gaze narrowing as a title does not come forth to label said woman.

She chides our conversation, apparently visibly brought to a state of emotion by my attempts toward discrete moment. Ebony ears pitch higher and crown rises from its lax state, carrying my head up into the position of leadership, attention forcefully sharpening an otherwise travel weary gaze. Out of polite upbringing I allow the words to continue to fall forward until there is no more. Finally ebony jaws part to allow firm but courteous vocals, “Pardons to ye then, for causing unintended grievance,” alert and somewhat studying I gaze across her frame; nostrils flaring to take in the essence of Falls and verify the claim.

“I oversee the battle ranked individuals, those who are dedicated to the art of war. Tis Seele who is responsible for those who specialize in shadow skill.” But of course I’d hardly had time to find my colead and give a full report, “Ye is welcome to travel with me to break words with her?” Tone draws softer, attempting to include this…wounded spy in the mix of things. Apparently slipping off for a few hours of sleep would be impossible, I refrained from sighing; so much for wanting to finish formalities later in the day.

OOC: Want me to make a post for them going off to the island?

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-15-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Bellona - 07-20-2014, 03:05 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Come see (Herd) - by Ciceron - 08-04-2014, 11:35 PM