the Rift

I'm an Anti-Social Asshole

Ira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Movement catches my attention, and I turn my hazel gaze to the sound. Out came a pretty painted chestnut mare. My ears flick forward, my scarred face turned towards her. My hazel eyes watch her, calculating her moves. Was she here to attack me? My body goes rigid as I consider this possibility. You never knew with different lands. But instead her head lowered in greeting, and a smile tugged at the corners of her maw. Then she spoke, "Welcome to Helovia sir. I am Cheveyo of the World's Edge." Her lyrics blend in with the hum of the bugs, and I find them comforting. She was like summer, humming, warm, bright. I watch her quietly, debating what motive she could have. My body still rigid I give a quick nod of my head, and speak. "Hello Cheveyo. Thank you for your warm welcome.... I am Ira. I say, my once smooth chords now rusty and seldom used, causing my deep handsome voice to a rough scrape.

I glance around me, then back at this mare once more. "What is this Helovia, and this Worlds Edge? I assume of course that one is your herd, and one is this land, but I have never heard the names before." I state, my ears forward, catching the mumble bumble of others in these woods. "I assume as well this is a area for recruiting other new arrivals?" I say, turning my full attention onto the mare. While I did this I study her, her eyes, the set of her jowls, her markings. I take it all in. She wasn't overly tall, but then again, neither was I. I mean I did stand at 16.3 but there where plenty of bigger stallions. She is beautiful though, with her odd markings and her painted jewels. Hand prints litter her, and a circle on around her eye, with three barr marks on her nose. Yes, I decide. She is beautiful. Not flashy, but I would rather have beautiful then flashy any day of the week.
@[Cheveyo]
<3 [/align]

Messages In This Thread
I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-18-2014, 08:36 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-18-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 08-03-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 08-06-2014, 11:33 PM