the Rift

I'm an Anti-Social Asshole

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

It seemed I had given my presence away before the words slipped from my rosy kissers as the stallion turned to face me as I stepped out of the thickly growing brush. He did seem wary of my sudden appearance though, that was evident by the way the muscles that rested beneath his flaming pelt tightened as if he was loading his springs before leaping at me or out of the way of whatever lashing I was surely going to deliver. But the smile that quickly spread across my features, my way of biting back the laughter that was sure to come, seemed to calm his nerves ever so slightly.
Just slightly enough that he could bob his skull up and down in a nod of greeting before his slightly sooty kissers began to form words carefully. "Hello Cheveyo. Thank you for your warm welcome.... I am Ira." The creaking and rattling of his voice gave evidence that the stallion wasn't much of a social creature, luckily for me I hadn't gotten myself in a situation where I had to deal with a chatty Cathy of any sorts. I wondered if I had sounded so travel weary and anti-social when I first arrived at the Threshold of Helovia, or if I even spoke at all. It had been quite some time now and that memory was a hazy one...the corners of my kissers turned up a little more as I focused back in on the larger chestnut that stood before me. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ira, I hope your travels treated you well." I was slightly confused by the odd politeness that had wound it's way into my lyrics and momentarily I cursed Kahlua and her peaceful ways for rubbing off on me as they clearly had.
"What is this Helovia, and this Worlds Edge? I assume of course that one is your herd, and one is this land, but I have never heard the names before. I assume as well this is a area for recruiting other new arrivals?" The stallion looked around him, his hazel eyes lighting about as they settled upon the trunks that sprouted up around us before settling back on my own white washed features, most of the unease that had taken his frame captive seemed to have dissipated for the most part. My blonde tail flicked against my painted sides as I glanced away from the stallion for a moment, allowing myself to look over the threshold that I normally avoided once more. My chestnut harks swiveled about on top of my skull as I listened in to the muffled conversations of the other new comers, some of them seemed to be going pleasantly while others well...not so much. But then my attention returned fully to the stallion that I was entertaining with a smile on my face. "Helovia is the name of the whole region, World's Edge is my home. But the land you stand in currently is known as the Threshold and yes you would be correct it is the recruiting spot." A slight chuckle slid from my kissers as I shook my skull slightly, "I normally try to avoid the Threshold, I'm not so good at talking to new people. But something called me here today. Where do you hail from?" I questioned the stallion, quickly pulling the attention away from myself and back to the stallion who was new to these parts. Surely he had questions of his own.

"Talking"
Tag;; @[Ira]
Words;; 584
Notes;; <3
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM