the Rift

I'm an Anti-Social Asshole

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

"I suppose you could say that." The stallion chuckles slightly as if his travels were anything but pleasant, but his comment seems to relax his tense frame and a fresh smile lit across my features. It was good that I was no longer some startling figure who had greeted him into the strange, wild world of Helovia. His chuckle was a strange one, nearly as underused as his gruff lyrics to the point it almost sounded as if his breathing had decided to head south while we were standing there chatting away rather than him laughing at the foolish words that had fallen so effortlessly from my own kissers.
I could feel his hazel eyes on my frame as I looked around the Threshold, trying to think of a way to describe the lands of Helovia without sounding like a broken record as the other recruiters did. I was no good at this sort of thing and the things that excited me likely wouldn't excite everyone. The idea of dragons and being able to create fire out of midair was nearly too much for my mind to handle, and I had been here for a few years now. But it seemed everywhere I turned there was a new kind of surprise that I hadn't been expecting.
A smile cracked across the stallion's travel weary features as I rambled on and on about the lands and how awkward I was in social situations. Luckily I hadn't said anything overly embarrassing just yet, there was always a chance that something ridiculous would fall from my vocal chords and not get caught before it slipped out into the warm breeze that was characteristic of Tallsun. As my chestnut harks swiveled about once more I caught onto the light humming that was coming from the chestnut that stood before me, as if he was thinking about where he came from. Had he been a nomad for that long? Or was it all just negative memories packed away into filing cabinets that were now covered with cobwebs and large spiders as my memories about Kwahu were?
"I hail from a land that is very very very far away from here. You must cross hundreds of lands to reach it. However, it is all ashes now. But I have not been there since I was very young, a few days old at the most. Since then? I have been a wanderer. I have no home." The stallion's voice quickly brought me back from the recesses of my mind, saving me from the possible slip of a drawer falling open and the files flying all over the place leaving me a mess to clean up. It seemed as if I was not the only one in our gathering of two that had a history of death and destruction. It was a sad tale, but one that many seemed to share. We all had our reasons for entering the Threshold of Helovia, some to escape from horrible deeds and others to find a new life that would hopefully be brighter than the last. The corners of my rosy kissers turned downwards as I looked at the stallion through long ivory lashes. "I'm sorry you went through that." My blonde tail flashed against my hips as I looked away for just a moment before looking back to the stallion a smile making it's way across my features once more. "Well, unless you have any more questions...I would be more than willing to offer you a home, if you would like." I felt so awkward offering to take the stallion home, as if I were some kind of tramp that was used to bringing strangers back to her house at the end of the night.

"Talking"
Tag;; @[Ira]
Words;; 627
Notes;; Yay for getting into characters!!<3
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM