the Rift

I'm an Anti-Social Asshole

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
Cheveyo

I watched the handsome stallion as the charming smile that had began to creep across his sporty features turned into a frown as his skull bobbed up and down as if agreeing with me. Chestnut harks flicked forward easily as his charcoaled kissers began forming words. "It was a long time ago... But thank you." The stallion's words quickly dismissed the topic of our pasts and I thanked whatever of the gods was looking out for me today as he hadn't thought to question me on my past just yet. I had only just met the stallion and didn't feel like it would be any time soon that I would be opening up and telling the flaming steed about the boy who held my heart and soul in the palm of his hands.
I forced the thoughts of death and disaster from my mind as a smile forced it's way across my white washed features and my oddly soft lyrics floated into the light Tallsun breeze. "No, for now my questions are subdued. I would love to accompany you to your home, Cheveyo." The stallion's features broke into a grin as he took a stride closer to me and for a moment panic welled up in my smaller frame as I thought he was going to touch me. But his forward motion ceased with plenty of room to spare as his kissers parted once more. "Onward, I suppose." The smile that had cracked across my features grew slightly wider as I turned around, blonde tail flicking against my ankles as I turned back in the direction of the World's Edge a place that would soon be home to not only me, but to the handsome chestnut who was following close behind.

"Talking"
Tag;; @[Ira]
Words;; 291
Notes;; I can get a post up in the Edge in the next few days!<3
Image Credit

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-15-2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-15-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Ira - 07-17-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: I'm an Anti-Social Asshole - by Cheveyo - 07-17-2014, 06:18 PM