the Rift

[OPEN] !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked]

Seele the Necromancer Posts: 210
Deceased atk: 5.5 |
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 hh :: five (ages orangemoon) Buff: NOVICE
Abba

Seele the Necromancer
and every demon wants his pound of flesh; but i like to keep some things to himself

The little pipsqueak of a mare spoke up, after Oxy said she was abysmal at her job. Now, while I doubted that she heard the abysmal part, she apparently knew what she was doing if Oxy was raiding her herbs. A snort escapes her maw before whispered words edge toward the Addict's ears. "I don't think she's 'abysmal', now, probably more intelligent than you." In fact, that tiny mare was probably far more intelligent than he - knowing that she could do little to win in a fight against that block of a stag she probably just tossed him a piece of poison.

She nods her head as their titles are offered before glancing back towards Midas. It was strange, how comforting his eyes could be - for they seemed to be placing Liebling at ease when she had been in a corner of this brain sobbing and shaking in fear of the number of people suddenly there. I suppose I should thank him - I really just wanted the blubbering bitch who had started to make my daughter feel shut up. However, it would be best this conversation continued inside the Falls - where no random bypassers could hear. "Come, this way. We will talk more once inside our lands," she says, before turning on her haunches and heading back towards the shadows. "Those who prefer to fly can fly, otherwise I will be taking the stairs," she explains before leading the way for the three horses that were right there before her. "There is plenty to explain about what that golden mare did here,"

And, with that sentence she treks up the stairs and then back down the heart of their lands. Now - yes now - they could actually talk.

AS FOR THE EYES. Angel told me to >.>
I didn't have enough to meet the word count 'because stress muse is shit XD

So here is your shitty post ^^ I apologize for it's shittiness.

credits
●☽ ☾●
Glory and Gore go Hand in Hand
That's Why We're Making Headlines
●☽ ☾●

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-20-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Oxy - 07-21-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-30-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-30-2014, 11:37 PM