the Rift

[OPEN] !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Oxy came into our gathering, my gaze shuffles to him with the intent for a momentary acknowledgement. Words flow forth, reined in at the last possible moment; golden pools narrow and an uncertain frown chases the smile from my lips–confused by his random meaning and finding no need for the manner which he presented whatever past history the two might have incurred. “Peace Legatus,” I utter firmly, taking up the moment of silence that falls between them after the golden mare offers her retort. They could handle their disagreements at a later time; now wasn’t a good opportunity. Seele whispers something to Oxy, I pay it little mind.

Honeyed gaze shifts to the lass who had spoken up, the one in charge. She offers introductions. A small smile gathers on my face, crown giving each a short dip. Resplendence suggests that our families break words over an agreement that could lead into an alliance – as well as giving apology for a member who’d been our brief guest. I’d heard the reports of an Edge woman in our mist a few months ago, but the soldiers, Seele and Eris had been the ones overseeing her captivity and punishment. The final report had been that said woman was returned to Edge, in relativity fair condition considering the events that had followed before her captivity.

Dragomir remained quiet, his eyes watchful and steady. Quilyan adds to the conversation; a willing nod bows my head, “Aye, we shall surely aid ye in this.” Seele agreed and invited them into our home, I drifted forward to follow her lead up the stonework path. Fina flew overhead, circling before gliding past the cliffs. We filed into Hidden Falls, down to the ground floor.

The one who’d spoken first seemed to have the most authority. I stood silently by, allowing Seele the opportunity to speak up and give her recollection of what had occurred between the herd and their traitor called Aurelia. “We have also recently dealt with traitors; I pray better fortune comes swiftly along.”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-20-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Oxy - 07-21-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-30-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-30-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 11:02 AM