the Rift

[OPEN] !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
I'll be the bright, in black that's makin' you run.
The golden mare allows her steps to begin to trudge after the one from the shadows. And, when her eyesight began to fail she perked up her audit and listened to the clicking of her glass hooves against the rock. At least she knew she could rely on something. However, she was still uncertain about this trek, and was dearly wishing that the width of this staircase was big enough for two horses to trapeze their way up so that she might be able to press her hide against Quilyan or Dragomir for comfort.

Alas, as they pulled up upon the green grass she shuffled her weight until the pair arrived, before trying to wriggle her way between the two of them for her own peace of mind. Gentle words manage to fall from her lips as she slips on a meek smile. "This is a wonderful home," she says, eyes taking in each of the falls around the area and the pools of water so abundant. It was miraculous how the Foothills could have changed so much. Midas speaks of also dealing with traitors and she can feel her heart strings pull a little at the thought. Perhaps the darkness had left everyone in states of turmoil. "I hope it does too," she says, gently bowing her head to the stag and then looking over towards the shadowed mare - ignoring the horned one for the time being - it was time to see just what damage had really been dealt to this herd and what the Edge would need to clean up.
x - x

@[Dragomir]
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-20-2014, 09:29 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-20-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Midas - 07-21-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Oxy - 07-21-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Quilyan - 07-30-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: !! Domesticated [Leaders/Ranked] - by Seele - 07-30-2014, 11:37 PM