the Rift

[PRIVATE] There's glowing pearls in the streets of Benghai

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

Lowering speed to make up an ache in her legs, extending them further out to stretch them, any predator, or stranger, had the chance to be upon her. Coverage was minimumal to nothing in the high plains, dragging out for miles on end until mountains rose tall and stabbed their peaks into the fluffy belly of low-lying clouds.
Something moved in the corner of her eye as she brought her stride back, shortening it so that it fit the norm. Caught off guard, a bolt to the side gave her the sign that it was Sacre. She stumbled against her own hooves and legs to insure she wouldn't injure his companion, watching for the fleet footed mammal with precision she had.
Calm finally got the better of her, nostrils rolled up with a loud snort, followed by a stamp of the hoof. There was no harm meant in it, only the show of annoyance he'd given her by startling her. "Sacre! You scared me half to death."
Her voice was particularly high when she struck his name, one that made her question the state of her vocal cords. Maybe, he wouldn't notice.
Whatever expression she was baring didn't effect his happiness. He was clearly glad to see her, asking about why he always found her in what she considered a true home. Feeling his emotions roll off of him, any traces of anger bled from her, replaced by a smile. She couldn't stay mad at him, unlike her other childhood friend. He'd put an odd happiness to her.
"I was raised here, so when I feel bad, or something bothers me, I come up here. Is it chance you're always here when I am, or it something else?" The end words were put in playfulness, teasing him as she giggled(how weird of her, since she rarely did.) Chance was nothing but a logical answer there; she'd doubted anyone followed in her footsteps, and if they did, then she had renamed oblivious.
@[Sacre]

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's glowing pearls in the streets of Benghai - by Sikeax - 07-23-2014, 04:42 PM