[PRIVATE] There's glowing pearls in the streets of Benghai

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

The notes are old,
They bend, they fold

</style>

The feathers, the blue on pale, Sikeax was easy to spot for the red stained boy who was becoming to know her better and better each passing month. It was nice to slowly build up a network of friends, souls to seek out and lean on, to cherish and comfort. Sikeax had given Sacre a great gift by leading him to the Dragons Throat, a home they now shared together. If ever she wanted something from him then the boy would be happy to do his best for her. Yet, right now, it appeared he was repaying her by scaring her out of her wits and the colt quickly retracted, bowing his head in with a light smile whilst Inari bounced around to avoid the stumbling of hooves. His orange tail flicking from side to side as excitement ruffled his short small body. Sacre wasn't quite expecting such a reaction and he quietly berated himself to be more considerate when approaching people instead of being too full on. Forgetting himself was a vice that was slowly cementing itself on his list of wild personality traits.

"AH! Sorry Sikeax" he apologised quickly to the stamp of her hoof and her crisp words. A warm grin filling his features.

He felt relief flood through his body when her anger appeared to dissipate and she returned his grin in kind. Inari was carefully trying to walk up to one of her pale forelegs in attempt to rub his body affectionately against her. Making sweet, quiet whistling noise of contentment. Meanwhile Sikeax answered Sacre's question which left the colt with a look of surprised delight on his face. He never knew she had been born in these mountains too! Perhaps all this time they had been going up here for the same reasons. This possible fact gave Sacre a new feeling of connection to Sikeax. "I visit for the same reason as you" he replied to her giggle with fond words. "I was born in the Aurora Basin and grew up in these mountains with my twin brother." He looked out across the vast snowy region with a gaze lost in old times. "I come up here when I miss him" maybe one day Roux will appear and they can replay some old, cherished memories.

He turned back to Sikeax then with a concerned expression, it was a long way to go with troubling thoughts and it made him wonder exactly what it was that made her walk so far to contemplate them. "May I ask what's troubling you?"

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's glowing pearls in the streets of Benghai - by Sacre - 07-26-2014, 08:25 AM