the Rift

Diamond in the Rough [open]

Celestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Celestia
I stood alone beneath the stars and shouted

Into the heavens at the top of my lungs

The warmth of the sun had long since set. Creatures of the night emerging from their hollow homes; prowling in the mask of darkness under the cover of cricket chirps and whooping frogs as they croaked in the night. And me, I lay comfortably upon the padded moss earth, resting my legs from a long lonely journey. Unlike most, I am nocturnal; I live by the stars and the shadow of night. It is here I feel closest to my creator. And she speaks to me often, assuring my comfort or commanding me forth into the unknown. Her requests are strange and foreign but I dare not question her motive as she is the one who paints my every step, controls my every breath. And now, under her will I find myself somewhere new, the dawn of a new moon grinning down upon me; it brings me hope, courage.

Rising from the forest floor, I gaze around in the darkness watching the rays of light that manage to slither their way through the thick canopy. Fire flies glitter and flash in and out of view; silence echoes through the towering timbers, with only nature’s song playing in the background.

"Creator?" I beckoned into the blackness, my voice soft and seeking that of my master. "Are you with me tonight?" Warm breath rolled off my pink tinged lips, nostrils flaring as my Arabic features glimmered in and out of moon light. Lobes flutter atop my crown as I listen desperately for her response, a reply of why she had brought me to this place. But my summon goes unanswered, and I am left to wander alone in the darkness.

Glowing eyes scanned the darkness, seeking out any threats or company that may appear in the distance. It was almost too dark to see anything, though the natural glow in my crystal horn helped to light up my curved visage; I was pretty sure I stood out among the shadows. I was pure after all, limbs and body of perfection of the cleanest alabaster. I have been criticized before because of my beauty, but I take it as a complement that they’d never amount to my complexion. Everyone must have a creator; and mine took the time to make sure she did it right.

The glittering diamond heart that dangled upon the base of my neck shimmered with my movements, casting shimmers of light along the tree trunks. ’They will come.’ Silk threaded lion-like tail curled, twitching to the sound of my creators thundering voice. Who she was referring to as they was beyond me; and in my past experiences with statements like that... well let’s just say that’s what lead me here. Collecting myself, a little more on edge than before I paused in the ray of moon light, haunting eyes narrow as I gaze into the darkness; appearing angelic as the soft evening breeze brushes and tousles the curls that dangle upon the curvature of my ivory neck. Tiara turned upwards to gaze upon the stars as they danced in the sky through the forest canopy. How I longed to be with them…

Ooc: Open to Anyone!
(Ignore the black space at the bottom of the table; I'll replace it with a picture when I get home <3)

’Creator Talk’
Credits

Messages In This Thread
Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-16-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Ulrik - 07-19-2014, 01:42 PM