the Rift

Diamond in the Rough [open]

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK the ENGINEER

Ah, the Hidden Falls. Ulrik walked into the clearing, having already made the journey from the northern realm to clear his head. The stallion was rugged in a way that only a harsh winter can cause. A thick beard trailed down his chin to hair between his front legs on his chest. The mane around his neck and the hairs on his long, elegant lion's tail were also thick and somewhat ill kept. None of this though, detracted from the fact that his wild appearance and mad glint in his bronze eyes screamed "danger".

"You really should bathe again, Ulrik," the hellhound muttered in his head, looking up with bored disinterest at the two other unicorns in the clearing. "You smell like what my dinner smells like when it sits too long."

"You could have told me earlier." Ulrik muttered through the bond.

"And miss the opportunity to watch you squirm in front of a pretty horse-lady? Hah!" The hellhound grinned up at him with a toothy smile, his wolf-like appearance black and hosting a similar tribal marking up his own left side. To punctuate his boredom, the hellhound walked to the edge of the clearing and rolled in the grass.

Ulrik watched after him with a glum expression for a moment before completely ignoring the stallion from the vastly lesser 'Falls'. News was that after the Foothills aided in the invasion with us, the entire land went to shit and now only hippies and pacifists lived there. Illynx had spoken of an alliance with every other herd except theirs, so Ulrik had absolutely no intention of even playing nice.

Instead, he regarded the lovely mare, his dark figure towering over hers as she stood so... daintily.

"Don't break her with your stare, Ulrik."

"Shut up."

Then, the Engineer bowed deeply in her presence, again, ignoring the gray in the midst. "I heard that you were offered a home, but I come to give you another option," he rumbled, the depth and grind to his voice fitting his already brutal physique. "The Aurora Basin is a land to the north, hidden within the mountains. Our kind, the unicorns, are always welcome, as we prefer to keep to our own culture," he said, having practiced that bullshit to hide the fact that equines and pegasus were simply... lesser.

"We boat a lake that never freezes, caves in the mountains as shelter, and the God of Time himself preserves us all. Should you choose to follow me, I will bring you to our well-protected lands, and you will quickly become family. " The stallion smiled in a way that was mad, even though he tried to make it seem much less daunting.

Credits: Image by LyrebirdBlue @ DA

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-16-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Celestia - 07-16-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [OPEN!] - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Diamond in the Rough [open] - by Ulrik - 07-19-2014, 01:42 PM