the Rift

[JUDGED] Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya...

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

You know, I thought I was crazy. I've run with the crazies for awhile now, those in the Asylum. But I've never had any mental illness, no cause for worry about me going insane and lashing out at any nearby. Sure, I may be an alcoholic, but I'm certainly not a violent one. And really, I'm quite sound of mine, if I do say so myself. I cannot say the same for this crazy ass pegasus. His mad bellowing and random attack have thrown off my sense of reality. What on earth have I done? This strange creature seems to have lost his marbles and is not even close to locating the very first. I'd pity him, if I had time to think without risking my head getting lopped off.

Well, technically he hasn't tried that quite yet. After slamming into my shoulder, he continues past me, and I spin toward him. I see in my peripheral vision that he is headed straight for a tree. Well that's his problem, not mine. That, and clearly this is just more evidence that he is loco en la cabeza. As he retreats I try to strike him with my front hooves, the heavy flints striking out at his pinkish grey flesh. As he swerves to avoid hitting the tree, however, he moves out of the path of my hooves. I curse under my breath in frustration as my limbs plummet to the ground, landing with a hard thud. Luckily the ground is not too hard, so it absorbs some of the shock, and the strain is not too great on my legs. Goddamnit.. who knew the tree would end up assisting the winged beast instead of harming him. Maybe if he'd hit it.. he wouldn't be wheeling on me and attacking me once again.

Now it is my turn to face flying hooves. He's quicker on his feet than I might have guessed, and those flints are coming down at my already injured shoulder fast. Just as before, I try to side step out of the way, away from him. It helps a little, but he still makes contact, slicing skin from my shoulder like peeling an apple. I let out a pained hiss as the air meets exposed flesh. In my mind I try to tell myself it's not the worst wound I've ever had, to man up, but that doesn't make it sting any less. I take another step to the side, and his hooves fall from me to the ground just as mine had - except his have been far more successful.

What surprises me is that he speaks, or rather, screams at me. This young pegasus accuses me of trying to own him, own everything. Confused as fuck that's what I am. All I want to try is to to not get carved up by this weirdo. I jerk my head back toward him and bellow back, "I'm not trying to own ANYONE!" My voice colored with frustration, and tinted with confusion, if his ears are good enough to catch it. As soon as the words leave my mouth, my body is closing the distance between us. Provided he doesn't manage to escape me again, I hope that my teeth, spread wide, will latch onto his throat, neck - something. I don't really want to mortally wound him, but if I can someone get him to back off, via attack as seems necessary, then I have to do what I have to do. Clearly this child needs someone to help him clear this head, maybe a little therapy. Maybe, maybe, I'd offer to help, but I'm sort of in the middle of defending myself from a lunatic. Can I help myself if I'm really going for the throat? Maybe we can talk this out when I'm sure I'm not at risk of death or serious injury.

2/3
646 words
@[Gull]
Sorry about the wait! Hooves scrape Rosti's already injured shoulder, he attacks Gull with his teeth, going for throat or neck since that's what is closest when Gull lands.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya... - by Gull - 07-17-2014, 04:04 AM
RE: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya... - by Gull - 08-04-2014, 01:29 AM
RE: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya... - by Gull - 08-24-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya... - by Gull - 09-21-2014, 10:51 PM