the Rift

The Shadows on Your Face

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable

Cerulean pools watched as the stallion's bronze marked shoulder lifted and fell in a shrug before words began to spill once more from his darkened velvets. "I am Ulrik the Engineer, I am the crafter for a herd of our kind located in a land to the north called the Aurora Basin." When he spoke, the question of why I should trust him had been avoided and rather he got right to the point, introducing himself of a handyman of some herd that resided to the north. Dark tipped harks flicked back and then forth once more as I looked to the north wondering if that was where my path would take me.
If anything, it would be wise to have a place to rest while searching for the beautiful, but trouble-making mare who was the entire reason I found myself in these strange lands. "Ulrik." As I spoke my white dashed skull bobbed up and down in a quick nod of respect before I turned to rest blue eyes upon the stallion and his lupine companion once more. "I am Jakar from a land far from here." The name of the lands that had once belonged to my father meant nothing to the bronzed stallion who stood before me, nor did I care to offer that information as it could be held against me at some later time. Where I came from the unicorn species ruled over all, but here...they could very well be at the bottom of the totem pole. A shudder rolled over my terra pelt at the thought of having to answer to some kind of feather brain.
"I have been in this land for a long time and have seen much. Your trust is not my concern, but if you seek someone, chances are, I know who. You can tell me or not tell me, but I can at least offer you a home. The Aurora Basin welcomes all of our kind. I cannot take you there myself now, as I have errands to run, but go north. In the mountains, you will find a narrow pass guarded by two, metal behemoths. That is the entrance." The stallion's words settled into the grey matter that pulsed beneath the thick layer of skull and again I glanced to the north. If the rest of the creatures that rested behind the metal beasts were anything like this creature who stood before me. I was in one hell of a ride. Clearing my throat I began to speak, having decided to finally give up my target to the bronzed statue. "I search for a mare by the name of Snö. If you know of her whereabouts, the information would be much appreciated." My ebony tail flicked against scarred hips as I took a step towards the north and away from the horrible forest that seemed to close in around you. "But you can always find me in the Basin once your errands have been completed." I nodded once more before beginning my trek to find the metal beasts in the snow. "Until next time Engineer." My final remark boomed over my shoulders as my walk turned into a canter that would bring me quickly through these lands and into the wintery grasp of the Basin.

"words."
Tag;; @[Ulrik]
Words;; 552
OOC;; Feel free to respond again if you would like <3 Either way, this thread is finished!

Jakar
going in for the kill
x - x

Messages In This Thread
The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-17-2014, 10:58 AM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 07-18-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-19-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 07-23-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 07-30-2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Ulrik - 08-11-2014, 12:46 PM
RE: The Shadows on Your Face - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:09 PM