the Rift

Family [Ktu]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

No mate? The stallion's brows furrowed in deep concern. Had she been harmed? The rage that shook his insides was more powerful than any anger he had felt since he had run away from his birthplace, and his body coiled with the red emotion. He would tear the bastard apart and enjoy the blood that would bathe him in the process, and he would draw out the torture, just to hear him scream... "Did someone hurt you?" he asked firmly, his crimson eyes shaking with anger.

However, the young colt caught his attention, and his rage was assuaged. He was handsome. Very handsome, and he knew that Ktulu would be able to resolve any situation with good and grace, just like with this stunning little fellow. A smile cracked on his lips. And she just said that his father was the earth god? The god of the earth itself... one of the three gods that ruled over this land? Paladin sharply lifted his head and stared into her eyes in disbelief. "You have met one of the gods and bore his child?" he asked, awe in his tone.

Then, he smirked and affectionately played with the forelock on her head. "I should have known that with your beauty that you would catch the eye of a god," he said with a slight chuckle. "At any rate, I believe that a god is the only man who deserves you." She was his daughter. He loved her with a deep and resounding fierceness that was as unshakable as a mountain. No matter what crimes she committed or what morals she held, he would stand by her, lovingly and with his full support.

With a joyful smile, he turned his attention once more to the colt. "Hototo, hum?" he asked the child. "A fitting and proud name for such a noble child." Paladin affectionately tousled his baby soft mane as well. "I am your grandfather, Paladin." Then, he laughed. "Ktulu, I am too young to be a grandfather, or am I just getting old?"

Messages In This Thread
Family [Ktu] - by Paladin - 08-26-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Family [Ktu] - by ali - 08-26-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: Family [Ktu] - by Paladin - 09-03-2012, 06:09 PM
RE: Family [Ktu] - by Ktulu - 09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Family [Ktu] - by Paladin - 09-15-2012, 12:41 AM