the Rift

[OPEN] Together We Will Touch The Sky

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
The colt turned his silver eyes upward searching the the tiny speck that would be Penna. Sighing softly as he found the floating spot, the hybrid colt turned back towards his silver dappled father. Sighing softly he waited for his Father's reaction to his appearance. An odd encounter for a weird island. Had the Gods brought them both together, or was this a cruel trick of fate? Would he find out why his Father did not want anything to do with him, and why? Emotions flared and boiled within his small chest. He had never felt such a wild amount of emotions rolling through him. Silver eyes found the white and black striped tiger seeming to have a talk with Ciceron. Tilting his head slightly he approached muzzle lowered towards the feline. He could only slightly remember the powerful cat, but he could remember how much love he felt for the bonded. Nickering softly he reached for her hopping to rub her slender nose against her soft white fur.

While he was greeting the tiger the deep voice of his Father rumbled through the air. He wondered briefly if he would sound like that one day. Raising his studded head; the colt accepted Ciceron's welcoming gesture. "I have missed you too Father. Why have you not been with us? Do.... Do I embarrass you?" His voice shook slightly as the young soul tried his best to be brave. Now was his Father's chance to be honest, to break his son's heart. ''What am I going to say if he is? What f he does hate me?' His small frame quivered slightly as he waited for the dream shattering truth. This was the last time he would feel like he was loved and missed by the mighty stallion before him. Even with all of the anxiety pulsing through him, there was still a flicker of hope that his dear dad would love him, would accept him.

"Speech" 'Thoughts'
TAGS: @[Ciceron]
NOTES: Sorry it took so long!
WORDS: 325

Table by Moonstone Designs || Image by: XX
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ilios - 07-19-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 08-01-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ilios - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ilios - 08-27-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 09-23-2014, 09:08 AM