the Rift

[OPEN] Together We Will Touch The Sky

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Kiara caught the movement of the colt and turned around to face Ilios wondering what he was trying to do. Raising a eyebrow questioningly to her bonded she knew that this must be the way it was attempting to greet her. Guessing that she should be nice she arched her neck up leaning towards the colt so that his muzzle touched her the soft fur upon her neck. Horses were odd creatures but if it made her bonded happy she would go along with the way they did things.

Watching the exchange between Ilios and Kiara the grey couldn't help but smile as the two got reaquainted with each other. They should have been able to get to know each other better but the pained separation between their family had driven them all apart. Perhaps things might slowly begin to go back to the way things were supposed to be now that things were settling. Thinking to Parelia he wished that things had not gone the way that they had back then but it was his fault that everything seemed to fall apart. He could only hope to make up for his mistakes and slowly become part of the family once again if they would let him.

Studying Ilios he could see how much he had grown in the time he had been away. He was going to be a handsome stallion one day that much he was certain of. The words that were spoken next could have easily shattered his heart if he already was not ashamed of himself. A whole mix of emotions flared up in his chest making the pieces of his heart throb painfully once more. Was he embarrassed of him? What in the world had put that question into his son's head? Great this was just another thing that he had screwed up. Maybe he was just a horrible father after all...

Stepping forward to touch Ilios's neck with his muzzle he tried to figure out what to say that would not draw anymore false thoughts. " Of course not! I could never be embarrassed by you, its impossible." He commented trying to hide the pain within his voice as he hated himself immensely from even creating that impression in his son's mind. "Why would you think such a thing?"

Kiara must have felt his pain for she tried to rub up against both of their legs not knowing what else to do. " Your mom was the one who wanted to leave... I could not stop either of you. I hated having to stay away from you both but I thought that it was what your mother wanted. I figured that maybe you both were better off without me..." It was hard to try and explain the thoughts that had been going through his mind at the time as there was so much pain involved. It had been a bad time that had nearly cost him his life if not for Penna and Kiara.

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••MUSE: •• TAGS: @[Ilios]•• NOTES: So Sorry for the wait. I have been working nights and have been coming home and dying. tonight is night 6 for me in a row gah. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 07-17-2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ilios - 07-19-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 08-01-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ilios - 08-12-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ilios - 08-27-2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Together We Will Touch The Sky - by Ciceron - 09-23-2014, 09:08 AM