[PRIVATE] discovery

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit

C e r a</style>
          & Ilaria
hearing your voice, I'm overjoyed

His parting with Sikeax had been anticipated, but Cera could not ignore the siren's call that drew him back to the mysterious floating island. It was clearly crafted by the Gods, if the cloud travel in the Veins was anything to go by that he'd seen when Sikeax had investigated. Truly it was a beautiful place, and he was awfully intrigued by it. Even after exploring it with Sikeax there was so much more to see, to experience. So with his duties completed for the morn, the young Diviner had returned to the beautiful earth structure hanging in the sky. It was a pleasant atmosphere that greeted him, one that made all heat a distant memory. Cherry blossoms caught in his mane and lovingly caressed his wings, turning his pale expanse pink even as he tread past their beautiful collection of trees.

Ilaria did not bother to pluck them from the pale strands, finding them more amusing than anything. They were quite beautiful on the young stallion, though not particularly masculine, not that Cera cared for traditional views on gender or appearance. But Ilaria notices a pale bodice perched upon the precipice of the edge of the earth, clouds drifting like intangible buffers against an unpleasant trip down to the earth or the sea. Though his experience with Sikeax proves to him that you cannot fall from the edge, he worries for the lass peering down over the rocky output.

Her words touch his aurals, but Cera is more careful to announce himself after scaring Sikeax the same way previously. Nickering softly he approaches with a smile, nearly glowing with the friendly nature he carried so easily. "Hello," he crooned. Standing perpendicular to the dame, Cera lets his wings flutter to a close, clasping around his belly comfortably as emerald eyes dance with interest. "It is a creation of the Gods, or that is the most favored rumor. I've yet to convene with the Lord of Light to clarify that. The entrance for those without the capability of flight lies within the Veins, after all." Ilaria amusedly reminds him of his encounter with Sikeax and he sheepishly turns his face down towards pale hooves.

"Sorry, my manners have escaped me again. My name is Cera, I'm the Diviner of the Dragon's Throat. May I ask your own calling, my lady?" Raised by an old-fashioned, gentlemanly General had certainly left its mark on the young stallion. Regardless, Cera smiles beautifully at her, hoping to make yet another friend should their meeting go well.

image credits
table by whit
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM