[PRIVATE] discovery

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[Image: 528944e73aa0f]

Aurelia the BlazeQueen
i set fire, to the rain...

As they walk, they begin talking about foal. I love foals, even if it does not seem so. However, when she hears that one name fall from his lips, she is stunned. With this knew knowledge, her determination to join the Throat grows marginally. Africa will not take away my privilege to see my only son. Especially when the first time I had done it, nothing happened. Back then, I had thought I was infertile. Then drunk Rostislav and slightly drunk Voodoo had mounted me and I had Faeanne and Ryuu. It's painful to think about them. Even their names dig up conflicts and disaster in my mind. I think I owe it to Cera to tell him who Ryuu is to me.

"If I tell you a secret, do not tell Ryuu." My voice is stern, yet still has a warm feeling to it. "Okay?" I begin, not waiting for his answer. "Just remember I was two, scared and alone." My voice is plagued with a bitter tone. The memory is one that is too easily remembered. I bet my partners do not remember. They must have been too intoxicated. It would be my luck they don't remember. "I was mounted by an intoxicated horse named Rostislav, then latter by another horse that was intoxicated named Voodoo. In my mind it was rape. I never said no, but I also didn't say yes." Perhaps Cera gets the vibe that I'm talking about sex. "I had two foals, however, one foal I gave to a a stallion that seemed to know a lot about parenting. His name was Ruske. The original horse, the one with the drink, was her father. Her name is Faeanne, and she is Ryuu's half brother and twin. Ryuu's father is the second drunk horse. I was stolen from the World's Edge, and when I returned neither of my babies were in sight." It feels like I am telling a murder mystery or something to Cera, but I think we are friends, and he wouldn't just drop my friendship for this, right? "I believe your adopted son is my real son. He has health problems, and so does his sister. His sister has a heart valve defect. I am sure you have noticed Ryuu's health problem. I told him he was still beautiful, still strong. I do not think he thought I was serious, but I was." I swallow hard, a queasy feeling bubbling in my guts, but I know all too well that that can turn to colic or a stomach twist, perhaps. My knowledge of health and the body is limited. I glance at Cera, worried he may kick me to the curb, go back to Ryuu, and say he met me-- the witch.

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
discovery - by Aurelia - 07-19-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-20-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-20-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 04:02 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 07-24-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 03:26 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-21-2014, 05:46 AM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 07-23-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: discovery - by Cera - 08-04-2014, 12:35 AM