the Rift

[PRIVATE] Stars Aligned

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
I Could Be The One To Set You Free.

Excitement had taken over my small figure as I made my way carefully back to the Edge of the World where my adoptive parents and I resided. Or at least, I resided there for the time being, but the flaming god had told me my only chance at being normal and having a properly functioning heart would be to pack up and move to the Throat where he watched over the members with a careful eye. Of course I didn't want to be the reason that Papa Ruske and Momma Eva left their lives behind, clearly they had much going on in the Edge or they would not have remained here as long as they had been. My mind had already been made up whether or not the two of them decided to follow me or not, I had to go to the Throat and get myself healed so I could rid myself of the last little bit of failure that had been caused by my so called mother.
Soon I would be able to play tag and all of the other games that normal foals got to play without having to sit out after a few moments for fear of passing out. I couldn't quite wrap my mind around how very excited I was to finally be completely physically healthy, but it was going to happen soon. I hoped. Slender limbs that were still a tad too long for my body scrambled to pull my frame forward as quickly as possible once the broken and shattered wall of the Edge came into view. Excitement and uneasiness began to drift through my veins as I wondered if this was the right thing to do? Was it right of me to leave what family I had in hopes to get my heart fixed by a god that I had only ever had one interaction with? But then, he did say that this was my only chance. What if I were to never run into another god and my heart would remain a defect for the rest of my earthly life.
A snort tore through my paper thins as my dark daggers took their last step of entrance into the Edge before coming to a halt. I sighed before sucking in a deep breath and calling out to my adoptive parents, preparing to rock their world once more. "Papa Ruske!!!! Momma Eva!!!!" My high pitched, girlish voice bounced off of the trunks of the many trees that grew in the Edge as the words made their way to find the ears of the chestnut and the bay, calling them to me. I knew they would come, they always did.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ruske] & @[Evangeline]
Words;; 448
Notes;; Just let me know if either of you are too busy for this thread and we can postpone it a little longer.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Stars Aligned - by Faeanne - 07-19-2014, 09:27 PM
RE: Stars Aligned - by Evangeline - 08-04-2014, 11:23 PM
RE: Stars Aligned - by Faeanne - 08-10-2014, 09:18 PM