the Rift

[PRIVATE] Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf]

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

A quizical glance appeared upon the brow of the Beast. Such strange actions came from this other in the field with him. Perhaps it was the sheer strength of the midday sun, glaring down upon the flowered meadow. The heat causing his body to sweat, over baringly. His thick coat and extra fur really did not help him stay cool at all.
The mare had just trotted right on over to him without even a care. No fear. He was taken back by her sheer forwardsness, though it also made him feel less tense. If someone appraoched him so, then one would not cause him harm. So he hoped. Mykah on the other hand was not happy about the closeness of this other. It made her feel on edge. Soft growls escaped from her lips. A warning to this other equine she was there if she so tried anything. The lynx kitten was situated right in between the Beasts front legs, hiding and also for protection.
The hairy man almost towered twice, over this mare, her stature so tiny and frail looking. He almost felt like protecting her from the world. Just wanting to wrap them up like a baby and keep them away from harms grasp. He was not used to seeing such delicate frames; or such petite females. The ladies back home blended in with the males, if you didn't know what you were looking for that is.

The mare was so energetic, it made him feel slightly tired just watching her as she just could not seem to stay still. Nevertheless, she was pretty; when she stayed still long enough for you to finally catch a glimpse. Beowulf could feel something pulling at him, his mind trying to tell him this one was 'batshit crazy'. His glance dropped to the cat cowering between his legs and snorted in her direction. Unimpressed, the kitten backed up and skuttled of into the grasses at his left flank.

"I am Beowulf" he stated simply in a deep gravelly voice.

@[Dsiox]

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Dsiox - 07-20-2014, 03:22 AM
RE: Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Beowulf - 07-25-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Beowulf - 08-06-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Once Upon a Dragon [Beowulf] - by Dsiox - 07-28-2014, 09:14 AM