the Rift

[OPEN] Chariots in the Sky

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
you hold the rights I'll never own
A little fawn like creature approaches, and Dragomir looks over to him with a flicker of recognition crossing his face; the meeting during the darkness, a search for a mare who had gone missing that had never come to fruition. He knows the boy to be Shadow’s son, and his reservations on talking to the odd hybrid colt is writ all across his face as he stares at the approach of the child and remembers that he still has a harness made by Kahlua sitting at home, waiting to be given to the boy. Its probably the only reason he doesn’t turn around and move away when he takes notice of the colt taking notice of him, and while he is unhappy about the sway of fate, he is loyal to his responsibilities – at least to a point.

He didn’t go out of his way to make himself grossly uncomfortable. The world did all that work for him.

Trying to stuff his guilt behind the clear blue of his eyes, Dragomir meets the features of the kid as he stops in front of him and asks what that is. The stallion is momentarily confused, having been so distracted by the distressful arrival of the son of Shadow that he had forgotten he was holding something in his mouth, and he almost looks behind him in curiosity as to what it is, too, until he feels the twine against his tongue.

A silent curse crosses his thoughts, and he takes a deep breath to settle his nerves. He can’t go around looking like a dumb ass to members of oppositional herds, not when he was as unsure of the political standings of the herd he lived in as he was of most of their names. He drops the trinket at his hooves (actually remembering to wait to speak until he’d dropped what was in his mouth for once), the glass thumping softly into a bed of grass and glittering in the sunlight. "It’s a totem of sorts, for the Earth God," his deep voice explains, "I was taking it to the shrines when a cloud brought me here." He looks around him and manages a barely there smile (almost more of a grimace) and then returns his eyes to the boy.

"Kari, right?" he asks, a watery ripple grazing his eyes in guilty remembrance and the half truth he is about to tell, "I knew your mom, and you and I met in the caves once."

@[Kari]
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
Chariots in the Sky - by Dragomir - 07-20-2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Chariots in the Sky - by Kari - 07-31-2014, 12:29 AM
RE: Chariots in the Sky - by Dragomir - 08-07-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: Chariots in the Sky - by Kari - 08-19-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: Chariots in the Sky - by Dragomir - 08-24-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: Chariots in the Sky - by Kari - 08-27-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: Chariots in the Sky - by Dragomir - 09-04-2014, 10:48 AM