the Rift

[OPEN] home

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Destry had led me out of the Veins, but I assumed the position of lead once we took flight. The wind stung my eyes, but the feeling was not unpleasant. Flying and feeling a little bit of stinging was better than being grounded, stuck to the hot floor, wondering how it felt to soar through the sky. Once the trees filtered out and all there was only red sand and the distant oasis, I angled myself towards the ground, easily growing closer to the sand. My front legs stretch out in front of me, prepared to land in the most comfortable way possible. I hover over the ground for a moment, the sand being thrown everywhere by the wind growing from each stroke of my humongous wings. Since I am only a foot of the ground, I shut my wings and land on the ground with a muffled thud.

The heat radiates through me like a fire. However, the view of the desert was so hypnotizing that for a second I forgot about the scorching heat that penetrated my body. The sky above looked like strokes of water color, with patches of blue and ivory, and at some points they joint to form a shade of the lightest shades of azure and white. There were many puffy clouds above, and they looked like like marshmallows in the sky. It was the bright sun that attracted my eyes the most. It looked like a fiery gold sphere that was decorated with white marble stones, shining so brightly that it illuminated the sand underneath. The sun, though beautiful, could be overpowering at times. The heat did burn your back, but that didn't matter if you were flying, for the wind could cool you down quite quickly.

"Home." My voice is a quiet whisper. By now, I assume Destry has landed, therefore I begin speaking to her. "If you ever want to leave, we can. Don't feel pressured to stay." I smile softly, glancing at her before turning to look into the vast openness of this desert. Now, I hope Africa will come and take me to the leads. Or one of the leads will come to accept Destry, but not me. I have to wait until the beginning of Frostfall.

@[Destry] @[Africa]?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
home - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-23-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: home - by Africa - 07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: home - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 03:04 AM
RE: home - by Africa - 07-24-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-27-2014, 11:45 PM
RE: home - by Africa - 07-28-2014, 06:52 PM
RE: home - by Aurelia - 07-28-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: home - by Destry - 08-01-2014, 12:57 AM
RE: home - by Africa - 08-16-2014, 01:56 AM