the Rift

[OPEN] home

Destry Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 years HP: 63.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Yseult :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Wakiya Dark

Africa addresses the Sun God while accepting me, calling him Lord of the Sun. I smile, feeling better now that I was no longer apart of a herd of wild, insane and bat shit crazy horses that should not have their own herd. I'm unaware of the fact that Delinne once was here temporarily, but that was something I was not aware of at this time so I simply stand in the midst of a heat wave, nearly dying of the intense heat while I'm accepted into the Throat. I bow my head, closing my eyes and whispering a simple little two words. "Thank you." I shy away for a moment, voice coming out softer than I had wanted. Motioning with her single wing towards the beautiful oasis located in the center of the Throat, we begin our little walk there.

Africa leads us to where the desert fades off into lush green plants and water clear as glass, reflecting the blue of the sky along with the few scattered white puffs drifting along in the hues of blue. We push past the first splattered blotch of shade, a cool breeze picking up my crimson tipped locks. I smile at this offer, thinking if I wanted to pursue something within the Throat and not remain useless. "Actually— the thought of falling under a sleuth rank sounds appealing." I confess, glancing at the dapple with a shy little smile on my face. Hopefully she allows me access to this beginning rank and does not leave me to wander in the Throat as a civilian, becoming just another pound added to the ol' ball and chain.

I watch Aurelia fall forward into the water, letting it roll up to her hocks, lapping hungrily at her alabaster coat. I follow her into the water, leaving Africa to gaze upon my starry rump as I leap into the cooling water, slipping in further until the water was wrapped around my thighs, my tail bobbing gently against the waves. I glance at Aurelia who was but a few feet away, digging my nose into the water before pushing it towards her, trying to splash her with a playful smile upon my lips. I immediately spin around and dance deeper into the water, my wings tucked tightly against my sides as I'm barely able to touch the murky bottom of the oasis.

"blah blah blah."

ooc:
word count: 400

SquirrelyTodd.deviantart.com | TwiWolf.deviantart.com

we all look for heaven and we put our love first
somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse

Messages In This Thread
home - by Aurelia - 07-21-2014, 12:46 AM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-21-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: home - by Destry - 07-23-2014, 10:39 PM
RE: home - by Africa - 07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: home - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 03:04 AM