the Rift

[OPEN] More than just fairy tales [Herd]

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Alija had been moving through her desert home wondering how many of her new family she had yet to meet when her Mistress called her. The doe knew very well that Africa did not like being called Mistress, but she was the leader and deserved a title befitting that leadership. There were two things in her mind that left an odd twang in her mouth; that her leader did not want to be called mistress and that there were members of her family she had yet to meet. Picking up the pace to an easy lope she moved steadily towards where the call had sounded. Smiling as her antlers swayed tall and proud above her pink purple and white cranium as she moved on.

It wasn't to long before she found her mistress along with a young stallion she had just met, and a new filly she had yet to meet. Her smile widened as she gazed over her family in front of her. The filly was a pleasant amber shade with a bright blue horn that seemed to pulse color. She also had and odd blue spot on her rump that bled softly slightly into a few of her tail hairs. Her smile spread as she moved into the group confidently. Her warm honey voice bubbled forth, "Hello everyone! It's nice to see you again Mis..." She halted the word before it escaped dipping her head embarrassed slightly before continuing, "Africa. It's nice to meet you too, I am Alija a new healer in this family." Happiness filled her up from muzzle to tail, antlers to hooves as she gazed upon her newest family members.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Words: 276
OOC: Hi I'm Alija and I'm addicted to healing lol

[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
More than just fairy tales [Herd] - by Africa - 07-21-2014, 02:44 PM
RE: More than just fairy tales [Herd] - by Sikeax - 07-22-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: More than just fairy tales [Herd] - by Kari - 07-22-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: More than just fairy tales [Herd] - by Alija - 07-25-2014, 02:40 AM
RE: More than just fairy tales [Herd] - by Sacre - 07-26-2014, 09:10 AM
RE: More than just fairy tales [Herd] - by Africa - 07-29-2014, 05:41 AM