[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

Those pale golden eyes watch you with a deep intensity, and even though there's nothing to exactly focus on within those shimmering irises, you can feel them like hot blades of steel. Your bodies meet at an awkward angel and Aurelia turns outward and you come to her side, now leaving a face to face conversation as you had hoped would come, but the small distance and concentrated energy makes you uncomfortable, leaving you to take a few steps backward - out of harm's way, really. Red rimmed ears tilt forward as she begins to speak, explaining her side of the story: "They are with families who can take care of them."

What? we all echo each other, our faces and palms pressed against the back of your eyes like little girls watching a bouncy puppy through a glass pane. Silently, your bottom lips quivers, the exact same word trying to form along your mouth, but never even whispered. The young mare continues on, explaining that she had wanted you to stay and help raise both children, that she was too young to do it on her own. Stumped, ashamed, and now embarrassed, you can feel your flesh heating under dark fur and your legs attempt to quiver; She was only two?! we erupt into laughter, throwing jokes around about the two of you as you stared in alarm.

Just as they had when you had met your son, Aurelia's words all begin to fade into each other and it is difficult for you to tear apart what voice belongs to who in your head. "And Voodoo, it is not normal for a stallion to care about his kid so much, yet not want to be a part of their life." Yes, that was her, not us. The laughter stops and we can feel your stomach basically boiling. "Not be a part of his life?" you repeat in a low key, ears beginning to tip backward. Murky eyes bore down at the mare who glares back, the anger now making itself present on your features; black eyelids slide into slits and nostrils flare wide, a sharp snort rattling your entire sinus passage.

"You gave me no choice!" your voice has dropped from it's unsure, passive tone to an aggressive growl that nearly scares yourself. "I was told to go or leave, and I surely would have stayed if I would have known that you needed me! You didn't seem to want me to stay around." And as for being a two year old, wooowwww, good job there! we laugh and criticize from inside your head, pointing out the numerous traits that easily could have allowed you to see that she was still very young.

"Do not tell me I didn't want to be a part of my child's life." you finally finish, ears pinned back against curly black hair.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Aurelia]

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM