the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
Suddenly, what I was trying to avoid happens. Everything starts off slowly, but crescendos into what I can already see turning into a heated argument. "Oh, I gave you a choice. I told you that you could stay and raise our son together, or you could leave. And you left." My ears slip backwards and flatten against my neck. How dare he say this? He 'didn't have a choice' my ass! He had a choice. He left. He left. I did not kick him out. He made that decision on his own. He tells me that it seemed like I wanted him gone? BULLSHIT. I told him he could stay. If I wanted him gone I would not have even let him see his child. I would have chased him away and yelled putrid names at him.

"If it seems I may not want you to stay, you should have said something. If I were you, and I wanted to be around my kids I would've said to back off, but guess what? You didn't do that, Voodoo." My words drip venom as I spit my words at him. Fuck this islands peace, I'm about to get pissed off and start yelling at this stupid stallion. I bare my teeth at him as he speaks. Voodoo is really not making this situation better. "I can tell you whatever the hell I want to tell you. You don't tell me what to do. If you wanted to be in your child's life, you should've spoken up instead of hiding in your dog house like a scolded bitch!" My words are harsh, yet they reek honesty (in my opinion, at least). I feel my body ache to use my flames, to burn this boy's body until he is unrecognizable. I yearn to make him learn. To make him apologize, to make him realize that he left. He willingly left. I gave him a fucking choice to stay, and he said no.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 10:07 PM