[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
i'm so happy 'cause today i found my friends
they're in my head

Your tail snaps back and forth, the tight curls decorating the ends of the hairs bounce against gravity on the downswing, popping around like that of a playful child's head full of hair. The two of you are anything but at peace right now, and your brain begins to mold an opinion that, perhaps, this island is not what it was set out to be; what in Helovia, was what it appeared to be anyway? Not a thing.

Aurelia retorts, her ears slammed back against her neck, the words all hitting you like heavy bricks stuffed into a tattered pillow case. You find yourself backing up even more every second, scared that she will loose her sense of sanity -Or what she has still anyway! we laugh- and attack you, so your tail tucks between your backside like a scared dog. "You don't tell me what to do!" the knot-headed vixen continues, those sun-like eyes still staring holes into your soul. Now, with nothing to say and an ever-growing ball of guilt growing in your gut, you drop your crowned skull in defeat, no longer wanting to hear her harsh words.

Really, as you think about it and process her words, she is right.. and you are in the wrong. Why would you have ever left her in the first place? Why would you have ever left your children? Sure, Fae may not be your own, but it doesn't seem that Rostislav has come around to help young Aurelia out either. Tears threaten to cascade down your dark cheeks, but you blink them away quickly, scared to cry in front of someone who already thinks you're so weak. Who already knows you're weak.

It has been a few seconds since the golden-flecked mare stopped speaking and the salty wind has occupied the now open space between you two, allowing the fresh scent of ground petals to hit your nostrils. With your head hung low and eyes cast down, you try not to choke on your words. "You're right." Too bad you're such a pussy, otherwise you may have won this argument we grumble, walking away from our windows to plop down in ripped and destroyed chairs. "I know nothing about you, how could I have known that you needed me? You should have asked."

The more your mind processes her words, the more and more frightened you become.. not only for your child, but for yourself as well. You never were prepared to take on a life that didn't belong to you.. Hell, you hadn't even been able to keep a balanced mind until Ouija came around. Damn it, where'd that mutt go? we growl from inside your skull, looking around for the canine who happily chasing flower petals.

Text here "Chat here." Voices here
Tagged: @[Aurelia]

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM