the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
After scolding him furiously for a few minutes, and telling him how he was wrong, we achieve a breakthrough. His head hangs low as he seems to have accepted his defeat. He says two words that I rarely here. Pride swells up inside of my gold laced bode. I have actually won something. With my moment of anger and frustration gone, my ears perk back up and the malice leaves my eyes. Even if he still doesn't understand to shut up, I do not become angry again. "I was not aware that I needed help." This is the truth. I had no idea that being a mother would be so hard, but it is as if my maternal instincts never woke up. It's like I was meant to never be a mom. I guess the world planned that no one would think me sane enough to mount.

I step closer to him, but not in a threatening way. More like a friendly way. Every now and then, he had backed away from me, but now I aim to close the distance between us. I stretch my muzzle towards him. "I'm sorry I ever dragged you into this mess." My voice is soft and sweet. With the malice gone, I am hoping we can have a civilized conversation now. Perhaps even get to know ourselves better. I would not be offended if Voodoo rejects my sincerity and gets angry at me again, but I do hope if we start fighting again, that I can best him, or that I will be able to just leave. I no longer wish to fight, but if it takes a fight to stop fighting, so be it. We will wage war if that is necessary. As I have proven time and time before, I am not afraid to burn those that deserve it, but in this moment... Voodoo doesn't deserve it at this point in time.

He glances around, seemingly looking for something. One of my lobes twitch backwards, listening around, trying to locate what Voodoo seeks. "Have you lost something?" I ask him, genuinely curious, but the way I strung the words together stings a new wound. I've lost Shilva, but she is something I will never be able to find again. No matter how hard I look, I've accepted that my reptilian friend has moved on. Even if she isn't here, her memory is forever ingrained into my mind and soul.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 10:07 PM