the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let The Sound Take You Away

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
I reach out to touch him, to make sure he is real. To make sure all of this is real. He reaches out and touches me. The warmth of his muzzle reassuring me that he is really here. That this is really happening. I feel something happening in lower half, so I quickly retract my muzzle. I feel fireworks when I touch him, but I am ashamed of this. Destry is my mate. Not Voodoo. Voodoo was a one time thing, and even if sometimes I do wish we could happen again, I know that option is far off the table. Destry would never forgive me if I laid with this stallion. She could not even forgive her mother. What would hold her back from not forgiving me?

I look down at the floor. I feel angry, sad, and quite turned on all at once. As Voodoo looks towards his friend, I do too. There is a fox with a stick. She is cute and lively, but I do not find this scene blissful and adorable. It feels as if someone has just driven a stake into my heart. Shilva was once that lively, but now she is very much dead. "I think she loses me more than I lose her." I blink my eyes a few times, unable to hear this without it feeling like my heart has been torn out of my body, ripped in half, and then shoved back in. "I've lost a few things in Helovia." Like my virginity. But more importantly, I've lost Shilva because I'm a foolish bitch. "I've lost my companion, but the thing is... my companion is gone forever." The pain behind my words is very clear. I slowly begin to turn myself away from Voodoo. I don't want to stay anymore. I don't want to be attracted to Voodoo. I don't want to feel sad. I don't want to think about Shilva. I don't want it.

I h-have to go. If you'd like to talk further meet me in the veins tomorrow." My voice wavers as I speak, but he should understand. I let my wings open with a loud swoosh. They are large and graceful, in a few seconds I am flying away from here. Away from him.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; I figured we could end this here and then continue it in the veins? :D
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-22-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 03:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Aurelia - 07-30-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Let The Sound Take You Away - by Voodoo - 07-23-2014, 10:07 PM