the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rebuild What You've Lost

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and your light brought me back again
There were people at their borders. That much, well that much was obvious. The way the call pierced the air did little to put this dun mare at ease. Valiance takes to the sky quickly, wings flapping and tail swishing uncertainly as he spanned across the borders until his eyes landed upon a pair of equines, one with wings and one with a horn. Carefully, he dove back toward where Resplendence was before letting out a few clicking noises with his tongue and getting his fellow companion to follow him closer to the border.

It was with uncertain steps that she pulled up near the border, eyes lingering upon the bag which hung upon the young unicorn's shoulder. She seems to be malnourished, which pulls a little at Res's heart strings, but it is all she can do to appear relatively stable in front of the pair. Valiance drops down upon her withers and allows his tail to swish repetitively in an attempt to give her something consistent to cling to. Golden orbs peer over the pair and seem to soak them in. One. Two. Three. Calm breath in. Four. Five. Six. Calm breath out. She shudders a little. "How may I help you two?" she inquires, eyes flickering between the two different mares who stood before her while Valiance puffed up his ever growing frame in warning. Seven. Eight. Nine. What was in the bag? Were they going to set their lands on fire? Ten. Eleven. Twelve. Please, just don't let them attack me…

Sevin told me that she won't be posting, so don't worry 'bout waiting for her ;3
@[Sikeax]
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 07-26-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 08-09-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 08-11-2014, 10:34 PM