the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rebuild What You've Lost

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
There is clearly a very delicate way about the one that approaches us. Her figure and features are soft, her expression soft, her words soft. But oh how she trembles. Her trepidation rolls off her and is tangible to those of us standing near. I wonder if she could feel the calm that I hope to exude, and if that would help her. She asks who we are, how she can help us. I worry about the pale lady - it seems as if any answer would shatter her, even a pleasant answer for pleasant reasons. Surely this is not the leader of the Edge. A leader would need more fortitude and presence. So who is she?

Words start to come to me slowly, but before they can reach my tongue, the young and ambitious apprentice has already spoken. I blink a couple times, and the ear closest to Sikeax swivels toward her while the other swivels back. I had not expected the youngest here to speak before me. Not expected it, no, but I suppose I do not mind. She has introduced me properly and given me due respect and credit. I may note to her later that it is impolite to speak before elders, and before those in a higher position. But, since I am not all that loquacious, I suppose that is alright. Did I set a dangerous precedent by letting her dominate conversation in the Throat?

She asks for Resplendence, and I clear my throat. Words come easier, now that I have everyone speaking before me and want to assert myself again. I glance from the filly to the Edge mare before is. "You.. are.. Resplendence, aren't you?" I see the pinecone woven in the mare's tail and her timid nature just speaks to me as an earthy healer. It's only a guess.. But maybe it's a sixth sense that governs me into voicing such a guess.

"Speech."

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 07-26-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 12:48 AM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 08-09-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 08-11-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 08-19-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 08-20-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 10-13-2014, 12:11 AM