the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rebuild What You've Lost

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
The young girl with the horn introduces herself and the winged one beside her. Then, they ask for Resplendence. If she had been one to laugh out of anything but nerves there would have been a laugh flitting though the air because, really, they were speaking to her right now. Gentle eyes flicker between the two of them and then landed upon the winged one as she spoke out once more. She says that Resplendence was in fact before them and Res can only nod her head. Valiance pulls up the sky, stretching his wings and letting out a little puff of smoke. "I am Resplendence, and this is Valiance," she explained before shuffling her weight a little bit and starting to turn. "Please, come this way - we will rest and talk near the herb garden you've heard of. And, there, you can explain the herbs you've collected for me. I'm afraid I just barely know the plants which can thrive in the desert-like conditions,"

So, she started walking, heading back towards the area where her canopy and garden was. Then, when they arrive beside it, Valiance returned to his job of pulling up the canopy cloth and laying it around so that it actually served as her own little hiding spot. He had a few more hours of work left to do, carefully pulling up corners and placing it over the edges of limbs in order to spread it out. But, Res could already tell that it was going to be gorgeous. Really, she was so grateful for her herd members having given it to her. It truly gave her the ability to hide from the world for a little bit.
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x

@[Sikeax]
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 07-26-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 12:48 AM