the Rift

[PRIVATE] Danger in every corner for the Naive

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
A voice caresses her tiny storm colored harks and makes her scream louder, "Help get this damn thing off!" She lashes out trying to stand in the grabbing sand. Thin foal legs finally make unfurl pulling her upright again. Panic floods her brain as the winged mare approaches and speaks. Forcing her young lunges to breath slow and deep she is able to clear her mind enough to stand firm; well besides the quivering. She squeals as the mare plucks the evil red thing from her tender muzzle. Once she is free her head dips to the tiny storm grey leg where she rubs her, now grey and scarlet, muzzle against it. Her body quivers as the last of the terrible pain subsides to a dull throb. Shaking her immature frame to clear it of sand she turns different colored eyes to the white and gold winged mare. Her voice is calm, hiding the turmoil That had been in ragging through her. "Thank you. What the hell was that thing anyway?"

Zünden squints looking the female over, she is older than herself, but not by a lot. Then though age does not matter to the filly, she is sure it matters to some. Either way this Pegasus had a sliver of her hard to earn gratitude. Her voice reviled the unsure and slightly snobbish personality within, "I am Zünden, who are you?" The question was not meant to be rude, but easily perceived that way. The storm filly would learn manners with her years, but would never use them on a random stranger.

"Arrogant Lingo" 'Pompous Musings'
Words:263 @[Aurelia]
OOC:; Sorry it took so long and that it sucks lol <3
Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
x - x

Messages In This Thread
Danger in every corner for the Naive - by Zünden - 07-22-2014, 04:21 PM
RE: Danger in every corner for the Naive - by Zünden - 08-11-2014, 02:23 AM