the Rift

[OPEN] Sidetracked

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

I stay hidden in the trees, watching silently. It amazes me that there is no conversation - at least since arriving. Are we all... mute? Though I watch initially with interest, there seems to be less and less going on. I note to myself to look for these characters in the future - especially the one made of glass, because what the hell! The stallion does not seem interested in the gathering either, and I watch him grunt and turn without another word. (If you can count the grunt as a word.) I think to myself that there is little if anything to report back home, and it would be better to find my own way out. I glance at the remaining ladies, and wonder when I shall see them again. For now, though, they are of no consequence, at least not to the Throat. Soon enough the one of glass is also leaving, and the only one left is the dapple grey mare. Should I follow one of them, or stay here with the dappled one? Does it even matter? I doubt any of them are really worth the time, at least this day. I sigh and turn tail, heading out of the Ancient Rotunda. Perhaps there is someone else to follow and quietly stalk. After all, that's why I'm here.. to follow and sneak and learn what I can, while getting practice at sneaking for my stealthy sleuthness. I hope that whomever I find is more interesting than these three, and I may learn something to whisper in the ear of my sweet and wonderful queen. Something that won't put her to sleep on the spot!

Walk. Talk.

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-22-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 07-22-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Dsiox - 07-22-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 07-27-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Dsiox - 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Satanic Silk - 07-28-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Lace - 07-28-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Sidetracked - by Ayelet - 08-01-2014, 12:06 AM
RE: Sidetracked - by Satanic Silk - 08-25-2014, 09:54 PM