the Rift

[OPEN] When it all comes down

Oberon2 Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

They tell us that when we die our lives flash before our eyes, the totality of a lifetime shown in a collage of memories confined within seconds. But what if you were to lose the most defining images? What if, you were to wake up and all you felt is the tingling sensation of the importance of what you have forgotten, but cannot recall. Is this the definition of insanity?

All of it has flushed over me with an entire new meaning, a newfound importance. You know what I find amusing? I cannot even remember if it was worth dying for. Would they gaze upon my footprints in the sand with the knowledge of my existence? Ultimately, we seem to be the architects in the downfall of our own selves. For is it not droll how reminiscences no longer existent once owned the capability of abolishing an entire being?

Thoughts are a funny thing; they seem to come when you need it the least, wrapping its vile fingers of panic and anger. I never used to be much of a person of thoughts to be honest, maybe I ought to try it out once. You know, now had been a more excellent time than ever for an ironic chuckle, what a bloody shame ..

It is laughable, really, the fragility of our realities confinement. If I happened to die at this instant, what then? I know stories commonly start from the beginning, but this one is not quite that simple. Let us take it from the end.

OOC || Suffering from amnesia, severe battle wounds and is currently unconscious, all of this is going on inside his head. Short healing thread? Located on the edge of Hidden Falls. @[Kiara]

Image credits

Messages In This Thread
When it all comes down - by Oberon2 - 07-22-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: When it all comes down - by Dsiox - 07-23-2014, 02:03 AM