the Rift

[OPEN] !! What Would You Do

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
But if you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

When it was confirmed that the sweet, grey mare would be joining us on our journey towards wherever he was taking me to get this thing 'healed'. He said that it was not far and gave a direction before taking off in that manner. However, as I gave him a wide berth in order to create the comfortable space that came from the manners of my people, the grey mare stole my attention. Pink eyes blink towards her, not a word murmured yet. She asks if it hurts, if I will be okay to travel. A gentle smile flickers across my lips as she moves in and I allow her trembling lips to glide across my damaged wing.

Sweet lyrics fall from my mouth as I tilt my head ever so slightly to the side and allow a gentle shake, "It dost not hurt as thee believes it too. Mineself hast traveled for days upon days like this to no issue." I offer the explanation before stepping off and beginning to follow after the painted stag. "Please, do not worry thyself over mine well-being. Mineself is not bleeding out, mineself will be fine," I finished, offering a gentle nudge of support for Africa.

------

As they pulled up towards the looming walls of cliffs and the pounding sound of water as it crashes down from the heavens all I could do was stare up with wide eyes. They were full of uncertainty as I take in the grand creation before me and then glance around for Midas. "This is thine home?" I say, awestruck. "Did the heavenly fires not reach thine lands?" I inquire, not understanding how something so… so magnificent could still be standing after the state of destruction which my land had dealt with.

This was definitely turning out to be one interesting day…

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

Midas and Africa are here with her. This is open to anyone who wanted to mess with her that takes up residence in the falls - but please only join if you will do timely responses, or after 72 hours of no post from someone who isn't Midas/Africa I will be skipping, simply because I need to figure out which land she's choosing. Thanks guys ;3
@[Africa] and @[Midas] - no real posting order atm, so if Riven really wants to post first she can ;3

Coding || Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Dröm - 07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 07-29-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 08-12-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 08-20-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM