the Rift

[OPEN] !! What Would You Do

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm
The flax girl trotted to the general direction of her new home. She had somewhat forgotten where the entrance to her home was. This was all kind of confusing to the land's newbie, Dröm. Perhaps with the help of herd members and Sonya, she will learn the ways of the Hidden Falls and the Asylum. She begins to approach where she believes the entrance to her home is. Was it this waterfall?

With the help of fate, it seems she runs into three horses. One is a stallion that is painted black and white with ivory appendages that melt into the color of the sun. He wears a necklace, and she wonders why. It doesn't look like it would be much help to her, but she decides not to underestimate the necklace, for it could do something wonderful. Don't judge a book by it's cover! Her gaze flicks to the pale mare with the wings. She notices the bandage like cover that is tainted with blood, and something stirs in her gut. Did the Asylum do this to her? Dröm immediately jumps to absurd conclusions and begins to feel reluctant about joining her new home. With wild speculations already flowing through her mind, she glances at the third pegasus and her stomach drops. This one is missing her wing completely. She begins to sweat. Will they disassemble her like they did to them? Did the boy with the necklace make it out before they tortured him?

Her wild ideas get worse and worse each time she thinks about them. Dröm rather likes her body whole. It would be a shame to lose bits and pieces of it. "Good morning." She smiles, but her worries still linger in the back of her mind. She slows to a halt upon reaching them. "I am Dröm, a Gentrix I for these lands." Yes, she is the lowest rank, but she is still proud she is something. She wishes to become more. The Genetrix II or III spot would be lovely, but she knows that she must work hard to earn those spots.

"words"
ooc: I believe Abba said I could jump in here? If not, feel free to tell me to get out :P
x - x

Messages In This Thread
!! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Dröm - 07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 07-29-2014, 10:38 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 08-12-2014, 01:09 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 08-20-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 08-22-2014, 11:24 AM