the Rift

[OPEN] !! What Would You Do

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm
The greeting from the painted stallion makes Dröm smile. His words are strange, with added yons and whatnot. He speaks a special kind of horse-talk. It makes her giggle softly, but not in a rude way. Dröm is a mare that is rarely rude. If she does become rude, it will not be unprovoked. He introduces himself ad Midas, then tells her the names of his friends. Africa, the one-winged Sultana of the desert, and Laedere. She smiles and dips her head, muzzle inches from the grass blades. As her head rises, Laedere asks a question. The question is strange. She asks why Dröm does not have wings. "We are different species. You are a pegasus, the type of horse with wings. I am just an equine, a simple horse. There are some with horns, and they are called unicorns." It was strange that she hadn't seen any like Dröm. It felt awkward and strange explaining it to her, but Dröm would do it thousands of times if that's what it took to make this stranger understand and respect the different species.

Midas begins to lead them up the stair-like pathway. This is when Dröm can watch this new mare and learn about her. Midas leads, this foreigner follows, then it's Dröm's turn. Midas had warned them of slippery steps, so the flaxen chestnut mare was extra careful. She asks what the ranks of Genetrix and Educatrix are. She smiles happily, preparing to tell her. "They are ranks in the Hidden Falls! Genetrix is my rank. It's a wise one rank, meaning those that wish to be a storyteller someday, like me, start off in the Gentrix rank and eventually get promoted if Midas and Seele deem them fit. The Educatrix works the same way, though I am sure Reizend could inform you more properly in that rank." Dröm glances at The mare who told then her name was Reizend, as if passing the spotlight over to her. Then, her eyes glance forwards, at Midas' tri-colored body, wondering if her explanation did the ranks justice.

She begins to fall silent, her caramel eyes looking the gold, black, and white stallion over. She wants to know the stallion, as she thinks he seems rather sweet and well-rounded, unlike Lace, the stallion who had trapped the girl in the Rotunda by summoning a rose bush to enclose them into the building. At the time, there had been a thunderstorm, as if the weather was foreshadowing what was to come. And the white, flying, lizard did little ti make Dröm at ease. That entire experience had freaked her out.

"words"
ooc: edit: i just realized how bad this was. ._.
x - x

[/quote]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
!! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-23-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Africa - 07-23-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Laedere - 07-26-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Dröm - 07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: !! What Would You Do - by Reizend - 07-29-2014, 10:38 PM