the Rift

[OPEN] Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
I hear her angelic voice before I see her. I whirl around to look at the mare that voice belongs to. Kahlua. I groan softly. I don't want to see her, hear her, or talk to her. I'm almost certain there will be a conversation between us tonight, but if I can, I will avoid contact with her. Surely she does not want to talk to me either, so I assume we could just ignore each other. It wouldn't be too hard, right? Then again, I may just waltz up to her and yell at her. She killed my best friend, and that is unforgivable, no matter how many times she apologizes.

Her voice fills the air with a song so sweet, I feel a toothache coming on. She sings of the night. Somewhat describing the Edge, and the Moon Goddess. I have to say, her singing isn't all that shabby, but that isn't a talent one needs to live in Helovia. Why learn such an unimportant talent, Kahlua? Every time I look at her and see how healthy and how happy she is, I wish more and more that I had avoided the Edge all together. The World's Edge was beautiful, Aly was right about that, but the horses didn't exactly like me, and to be honest, I didn't like some of them either.

The World's Edge is a place I wish I could forget. I wish I no longer remembered anyone from there. I don't want to remember Kahlua murdering my snake. I don't want to remember Faeanne, Ryuu, Kaj, Ruske... none of those horses I wish to remember. In fact, it would be easier to get amnesia like Gaucho did. Then, I could come back and not worry how many enemies I have. I wouldn't have to worry about impressing Africa, or trying to be sane. I wouldn't have to worry that the next horse I run into will be one that hates me before knowing me, because yes, I'm sure there are horses that hate me without having met me. I've acquired a bad reputation, but at this point I do not care enough to fix it. I will happily be living (hopefully) in the Dragon's Throat. Far away from unicorns, the Edge, and all the bad things.

I am in plain view, I won't deny this. If Kahlua doesn't see me, I will be very surprised. Slowly, my head drops to the grass and I eat bite after bite of juicy grass, all while not taking an eye off of Kahlua.

talk talk talk talk
ooc:; hope you don't mind i hopped in :3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Edge Lunar Eclipse Party [Song and Dance] - by Aurelia - 07-23-2014, 02:20 AM